Reverend Keone Pang
Keone was born and raised in Hawaii. A graduate from the University of Washington with a degree in psychology and a master’s in public health. He later went to Multnomah Biblical Seminary where he received his Masters of Divinity, where he met his wife, Ja-Hye. Keone enjoys fishing, snowboarding, a great game of volleyball and playing with his two children.
- I was born on the kitchen floor.
- My favorite bible verse is James 1:2-8.
- My favorite dish is Lasagna
- My favorite thing about living in Los Angeles is all the good food!
- One of my favorite childhood memories is playing sock wars with my father.
Kenny Yu has attended LACAC since 1986 and became a member two years later. What he loves most about LACAC is the love he sees among the members. He also loves to watch and play all kinds of sports, except golf. Kenny and his wife, Sharon, have three adult children they adore.
- Born and raised in Fanling, New Territory, Hong Kong
- Immigrated to the U.S. in 1973
- Favorite childhood memory: Playing soccer in a field with lots of cows and manure!
- Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 121:1-2
Pastor Simon Chen
Simon is from mainland China, received his bachelor’s degree in Economics from Xiamen University, and met his wife Eveline in Xiamen. Simon became a member of LACAC in 2019 and received his Master of Divinity from Logos Evangelical Seminary in 2022.
He likes fishing, hiking and reading. One thing he dislikes – shopping!